blog 3: my favorite piece of technology

hello, how are you? I hope you are good.

First of all, today is Chayanne's birthday <3


                                     (say hello to chayanne)


Today we will talk about: my favorite piece of technology. 
Technology is very very very important and it's hard to choose just one piece of technology, but i choose the smartphone.                                                                                                                                                                                                 Summer Smith | Frases de rick y morty, Rick y morty, Get schwifty

I think they are very versatile, they have many functions for their small size. Almost everyone these days we have one, they are part of our lives. do you want to take a photo or record a video? There is. You want to listen music?  There is. Do you need a calculator, search for something on the internet, call your best friend, text your mom or even play something? guess ... yes, there is.
La evolución del teléfono móvil en 40 años - Clases de Periodismo

(I personally use my cell phone a lot, especially now due to online classes.) 


Comments

  1. Happy b'day to Chayanne! :3 what is r favorite app?

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to the father of all <333, I agree with you the phone is also my favorite piece, especially to consult you about the homework hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 6: my favorite Anime/TV Show/ Film