Blog 1: My auto biography: Who am I?


Photo of my graduation

My ex-teacher's face represents 
me in the university. (Only sometimes)
 




  • Hello, how are you? my name is Cristobal Aguirre Mendoza, i'm from Santiago of Chile, i turned 19 on February 14.

    I'm a public administration student at the University of Chile since 2019.

    Always wanted to leave school, until i graduate and wanted to go back to it (the school it's very easy). 









The first time we won as an INAP team.



  • The good thing about the university is that i have met many nice people and i can't complain about that. 

I don't know why i can't find photos with my friends):  (remains pending)

(I don't have much imagination, so you will notice that this is not very creative.)





(yes, i practice swimming)
 








Comments

  1. Hahaha, i love every picture. I would like to join to the swimming team too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I agree with Ale hahaha "imagination is a constant thinking" good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your photos! Especially your prom photo, you two looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting life!

    Pay attention to some basic structures and vocabulary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 6: my favorite Anime/TV Show/ Film