Blog 2: Why did you choose to study this degree?


 


Hello again,

Today we talk about why i chose study public administration.




It was very difficult to decide a career, i think, like many, i had many options and could not decide. I really like science and so my options were biochemistry (or a degree of science) and technician in aeronautical maintenance – none is related - until then, i did not know the public administration <3




                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

                                                                                                                           



In the secondary, i participated in meetings and interschools in the University Catholic Silva Henriquez and Diego Portales University on writting essays and one opportunity on litigation. I feel that those encounters brought me closer to the humanities.

 




                  

  Interschools UDP


 

I decided to talk to my history and philosophy teachers, they advised me to continue with this career (my chemistry teacher was disappointed xD).




     
These 3 people intervened in my decision                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 6: my favorite Anime/TV Show/ Film