Blog 6: my favorite Anime/TV Show/ Film

           
 
                             
                       

Neon Genesis Evangelion is the one that you could say i like the most, almost nobody understands it (me neither the first 3 times xD) and that's why they discriminate against it but it's an anime too wow.

 We are talking about an anime from 1995

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JttJ327JUVs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU21rCWkuJw



In short, and without trying to make any spoiler: everything started in 2015 with the so-called second impact that severely reduced the population. Then our protagonists (14 year-old children) drive the Evangelion that are "robots" to avoid the third impact, while the father of the protagonist (shinji) "plans something totally opposite to avoid the third impact". The beings they have to fight are called "angels" and they are not as beautiful as you can imagine. You would think that the interesting thing is the fights and that but no! the interesting thing and what gives depth to the anime is that it focuses on the emotionality of its characters. 1000% recommended if someone sees it, if you want you can let me know and we can talk xD


 

(Shinji Ikari)                                                      (Angels)



Comments

  1. HAHAHA I finally understand where that sticker comes from, I really don't like anime :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I also like anime, it´s been a while since I don´t see anything, but I really want to see “Evangelion".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment